At its organizational meeting following the election on Tuesday, March 7, the Vernon Selectboard:
- Elected Josh Unruh as its Chair
- Elected Sandra Harris as Vice Chair
- Elected Steven Skibniowsky as Clerk
- Established as its meeting the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 6:30 p.m.
- Designated as its recording secretary Michelle Millerick
- Elected as Fence Viewers: Michael Ball, Annette Roydon, Thomas Rappaport
- Designated as Pound Keeper: Windham County Humane Society
- Elected as Inspectors of Lumber, Shingles and Wood: Annette Roydon, Christiane Howe
- Elected as Weighers of Coal: Annette Roydon, Christiane Howe
- Elected as Tree Wardens: Roland Walker, Annette Roydon
- Invited interested parties to submit letters of interest for election as Grand Juror and Town Agent, by March 17.
(Updated 3/8/2017 to mention the election of Sandra Harris as vice-chair.)