- Monday 1-6pm
- Tuesday 9-noon & 1-6
- Wednesday 1-6pm
- Thursday 1-6pm
- Friday – CLOSED
- Saturday 9-12 noon
CLOSED for Labor Day Weekend, Sat. Sept. 2nd and Mon., Sept. 4
- Cribbage Club – Every Wednesday @ 11am
- Knitting Group – Every Wednesday 1-2pm
- Reading Group – 2nd Thursday of the month @ 5pm
- Rhyme Time – Every Monday @ 10:30 am for ages 0 to 3 yrs. & siblings
Reading Group will be meeting Thursday, September 14th at 5 pm.
- We are reading NIGHT FILM by Marisha Pessl.
NEW DVDs at the Vernon Free Library!
The newest additions to our DVD collection of TV & PBS series include:
- CALL THE MIDWIFE – Season 6
- GRANTCHESTER – Season 3
These join our other series which include:
- BREAKING BAD
- DOWNTON ABBEY
- GAME OF THRONES
- HELL ON WHEELS,
- HOUSE OF CARDS
- MR. SELFRIDGE
- RAY DONOVAN
- VIKINGS and more!
SMALL BUSINESS & ENTREPRENEURS ONLINE RESOURCES!
- BUSINESS INSIGHTS: ESSENTIALS helps entrepreneurs and small business owners easily access information on companies and industries. With Company Finder, users can quickly find data on hundreds-of-thousands of companies worldwide (over 1000 in Vermont), including financial information, names of officers, number of employees, SWOT analysis, and market share reports. Users can compare this data across companies, and use the research to help develop a business plan.
- SMALL BUSINESS RESOURCE CENTER can help entrepreneurs who want to write their business plan. With over 250 real-life business plan examples, one can see how it’s done, and discover tips for starting a small business, buying a business, and financing a business, among other topics (check out the “How To” menu). In the “Business Topics” menu, one will find information on women-owned businesses, e-commerce, internet marketing, risk management, and so much more.
- Go to the VERNON FREE LIBRARY website: www.vernonfreelibrary.org
- Click on the REFERENCE DATABASES tab. Scroll down to find the data bases listed above.
- These data bases are available for free from VERMONT ONLINE LIBRARY through VERMONT DEPARTMENT OF LIBRARIES.