The Vernon Recreation Center swimming pool opens Tuesday, June 14 at 1 p.m.!
Pool passes are priced as follows:
- Resident family pool pass, good for the whole season for the whole family — $40
- Resident one-day pass for one person: $2
- Non-resident family pool pass, good for the whole season for the whole family — $90
- Non-residents one-day pass for one person: $4
- Senior (65 and over, resident/non-resident) one-day pass $1
- 2 year-olds and younger: no charge
All passes can be purchased at the pool, or by mail using this form. Fill out the form, bring it to the pool with payment, or mail it to with payment to the Vernon Recreation Department at P.O. Box 56, Vernon, Vt. 05354.
Once your registration form and payment is received, a confirmation letter along with your pass number will be sent to you. This number, along with your name must be logged in at the front desk. A complete list of family names and pass numbers will be kept at the front desk should you lose or forget yours (I.D. will be required). 2 years of age and younger may swim at no cost.
|Adult Swim||Open Swim||Teen Night|
A parent/infant swim and an aquatic aerobics program will be scheduled at a later date.
The pool will be closed to the public on the evening of the youth pool party. This information will be posted at the pool .
Contact the recreation department with any questions.