- Statement should be no more than 500 words.
- Email your statement either as email text or as an attachment in Word, to Martin Langeveld at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include with your statement a good resolution digital photo (at least 400 pixels wide, please — the original photo file from your camera or cellphone would be best).
- No statement will be published before the January 25 petition filing deadline, and no statement will be published until we have confirmation that you will be on the ballot.
- Send us your statement no later than Friday, February 19. All statements received will be published no later than Friday, February 26. In general, we will publish statements as we receive them, assuming your ballot status is confirmed.
- We suggest that in your statement, you tell the town about yourself, your background, your qualifications, the goals you would pursue if you are elected, and your vision for the future of the town of Vernon. We discourage statements that attack opposing candidates personally.
- You can find a list of available town offices on this site here.
Questions? Email us!
Photo by FutUndBeidl. Used under Creative Commons License.