IN CASE OF EMERGENCY DIAL 911
For listings of Vernon town government offices, officers, boards and committees, please visit our Town Directory page.
Please visit our Vernon Business Directory page.
Brattleboro Union High School — (802) 451-3400
Vernon Elementary School — (802) 254-5373
Windham Southeast Supervisory Union — (802) 254-3730
- Brattleboro Union High School Board minutes and agendas
- WSESU Board of Directors minutes and agendas
LIBRARY & RECREATION DEPARTMENT
Vernon Free Library — (802) 257-0150
Vernon Recreation Department — (802) 254-9251
Mountain View Seventh-Day Adventist Church — (802) 257-2341
- Located at 1002 Fort Bridgman Road, Vernon, VT, meets every Saturday at 9:40 a.m. for Sabbath School classes for all ages. Church service begins at 11:15 a.m. All are welcome. Pastor Art Miller. 802-490-0751. Website. Facebook page.
Vernon Advent Christian Church — (802) 257-2341
- Located at 4554 Fort Bridgman Road at the VT/MA state line, meets every Sunday at 9:15 a.m. for Sunday School classes for all ages. Morning worship begins at 10:30 am and Youth Group and Intercessory Prayer meet at 6:00 p.m. Adult Bible study begins every Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. at the church and other Bible study meetings are held throughout the week. The building is handicapped accessible. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: www.vernonadventchristianchurch.com and FaceBook.
Vernon Union Church — (802) 257-8523
- Located at 2631 Fort Bridgman Road (next to Vernon Hall), Vernon, VT. Sunday morning prayer time is: 8:00 a.m. followed by Bible study at: 9:00 a.m. Morning worship begins at: 10:00 a.m., followed by a social hour. Childcare is available. Thursday prayer time each week at: 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. Rev. Terry Robinson is the interim minister as a pastoral search continues. He can be reached at: 802-258-2228. The church is fully handicapped accessible. Church phone: 802-257-8523. Email: email@example.com. Website.
Vernon Fire & Rescue Department — (802) 254-4413
Vernon Trail Breakers Snowmobile Club — (802) 257-5442
KEEPING YOUR HOME SAFE
We recommend this Community Safety Guide. This guide is designed to help residents promote safety neighborhood practices that will go a long way in preventing break-ins and crimes. It also helps spread awareness that safety and security of neighborhoods are effectively improved when everyone in the community works together and look out for each other. Collective efforts in this area can bring about healthier, growing neighborhood.
REGIONAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ENTITIES
Brattleboro Development Credit Corporation — (802) 257-7731
Brattleboro Area Chamber of Commerce — (802) 254-4565
WEBSITES OF OTHER WINDHAM COUNTY TOWNS, OFFICIAL AND UNOFFICIAL:
Towns without either official or unofficial websites: Athens, Jamaica, Somerset
List of all other municipal websites in Vermont compiled by the Vermont League of Cities and Towns
TO LIST YOUR BUSINESS OR ORGANIZATION HERE, PLEASE BE IN TOUCH. Contact us.