IN CASE OF EMERGENCY DIAL 911
For listings of Vernon town government offices, officers, boards and committees, please visit our Town Directory page.
Please visit our Vernon Business Directory page.
Brattleboro Union High School — (802) 451-3400
Vernon Elementary School — (802) 254-5373
Windham Southeast Supervisory Union — (802) 254-3730
- Brattleboro Union High School Board minutes and agendas
- WSESU Board of Directors minutes and agendas
LIBRARY & RECREATION DEPARTMENT
Vernon Free Library — (802) 257-0150
Vernon Recreation Department — (802) 254-9251
See also our monthly post entitled “News from Vernon’s churches.”
Mountain View Seventh-Day Adventist Church — (802) 257-2341
- Located at 1002 Fort Bridgman Road, Vernon, VT, meets every Saturday at 9:30 AM for Sabbath School classes for all ages. Church service begins at 11:00 AM. All are welcome. The church building is handicapped accessible. A fellowship meal is provided after the church service. Prayer Meeting is held on Wednesdays at 7:00 PM at the home of Paul and Mary Miller (5 Tyler Hill Road in Vernon. For more information, call 802-254-9464.) Contact information: Church phone: 802-254-5088. Pastor Art Miller: 802-490-0751 (cell) and 802-254-4477 (home); email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Instagram. Facebook. Twitter. YouTube channel. Website.
Vernon Advent Christian Church — (802) 257-2341
- Located at 4554 Fort Bridgman Road at the VT/MA state line, meets every Sunday at 9:15 am for Sunday School classes for all ages. Morning worship begins at 10:30 a.m. and Youth Group and Intercessory Prayer meet at 6:00 p.m. Adult Bible study begins every Wednesday at 6:30 pm at the church and other Bible study meetings are held throughout the week. The building is handicapped accessible. Church Phone: 802-257-2341 or 413-498-4458. Senior Pastor: Rev. Bruce C. Burks, Associate Pastor, Rev. Derek Irvine; email: email@example.com. Website: www.vernonadventchristianchurch.com and FaceBook.
Vernon Union Church — (802) 257-8523
- Located at 2631 Fort Bridgman Road (next to Vernon Hall), Vernon, VT. Meets every Sunday at 10:00 a.m. for morning worship, followed by a social hour. Childcare is available. The church is fully handicapped accessible. Church phone: 802-257-8523. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vernon Fire & Rescue Department — (802) 254-4413
Vernon Trail Breakers Snowmobile Club — (802) 257-5442
KEEPING YOUR HOME SAFE
We recommend this Community Safety Guide. This guide is designed to help residents promote safety neighborhood practices that will go a long way in preventing break-ins and crimes. It also helps spread awareness that safety and security of neighborhoods are effectively improved when everyone in the community works together and look out for each other. Collective efforts in this area can bring about healthier, growing neighborhood.
REGIONAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ENTITIES
Brattleboro Development Credit Corporation — (802) 257-7731
Brattleboro Area Chamber of Commerce — (802) 254-4565
WEBSITES OF OTHER WINDHAM COUNTY TOWNS, OFFICIAL AND UNOFFICIAL:
Towns without either official or unofficial websites: Athens, Somerset
Vermont municipal director with links to all other municipal websites in Vermont compiled by the Vermont League of Cities and Towns
TO LIST YOUR BUSINESS OR ORGANIZATION HERE, PLEASE BE IN TOUCH. Contact us.